Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01132 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,194 (руб 193,823) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)