Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,565 (R 28,546) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)