Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05179 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,886 (R 55,735) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)