Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,736 (€1,988) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)