Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38561 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,579 (4,095 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)