Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42653 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,149 (2,693 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)