Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38825 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,599 (4,117 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)