Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38161 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,672 (4,381 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)