Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,094 (NZ$4,051) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)