Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,154 (NZ$6,248) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)