Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,020 (NZ$3,979) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)