Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48946 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,693 (NZ$3,460) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)