Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,800 (руб 142,699) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)