Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,840 (руб 150,139) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)