Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,617 (руб 142,257) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)