Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,333 (€4,460) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)