Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04572 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,702 (ARS $59,084) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)