Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04066 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,284 (ARS $31,584) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)