Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,206 (€2,683) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)