Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,150 (₨110,942) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)