Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,482 ($9,148) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)