Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,334 ($8,953) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)