Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,194 ($4,505) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)