Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10374 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,273 (元12,272) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (30 minutes ago)