Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,235 (元21,729) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)