Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18867 JOD / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)