Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02672 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,518 (94,245₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)