Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02520 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,529 ($U100,368) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)