Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02511 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,579 ($U102,708) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)