Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03755 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,315 (ARS $35,023) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)