Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,481 (€4,637) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)