Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 930 (427,822 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)