Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 935 (430,597 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (22 minutes ago)