Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,741 (R 65,715) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)