Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05282 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,323 (R 25,043) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (42 minutes ago)