Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05392 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,997 (R 55,583) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)