Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05190 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,774 (R 53,441) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)