Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,523 ($b24,463) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)