Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,553 ($b24,857) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)