Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,300 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,814 ($b17,523) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)