Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18890 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,200 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,531 (R$ 8,106) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)