Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18403 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,306 (R$ 7,095) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)