Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,206 (€4,280) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)