Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,043 (€2,352) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)