Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,590 (€4,620) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)