Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04536 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,868 (ARS $107,324) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)