Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,612 ($5,104) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (22 minutes ago)