Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,537 (C$6,592) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)