Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,866 (€2,238) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (42 minutes ago)