Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,287 (€4,322) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)