Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,869 (€2,248) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)