Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,873 (€2,240) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)