Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,141 (€4,131) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)