Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,149 (€4,123) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)