Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,835 (€2,211) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)