Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,053 (€2,484) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)