Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,763 (€2,105) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)