Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,225 (£2,342) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)