Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,353 (£4,870) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)