Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.909 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,526 (£2,781) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)