Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,328 (£4,887) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)