Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.910 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,213 (£4,627) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)