Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,487 (£2,644) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)