Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,173 (₨191,266) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (37 minutes ago)