Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 916 (₨136,219) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (43 minutes ago)