Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,107 (₨185,981) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)