Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,194 (€2,626) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)