Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,891 (﷼ 84,692,262) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)