Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10348 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,223 (kr31,147) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)