Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,903 (kr17,880) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)