Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10091 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,366 (kr33,360) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)