Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11220 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,983 (kr17,671) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)