Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,730 (CH$2,571,979) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)