Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18686 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,351 (7,229 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)