Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16832 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,372 (14,093 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)