Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18127 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,293 (7,132 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)