Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17535 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,227 (6,996 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)