Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19172 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,159 (21,694 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (37 minutes ago)