Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18511 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,668 (19,816 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)