Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20059 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,345 (11,689 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)