Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20374 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,072 (10,169 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)