Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18368 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,061 (22,108 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)