Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,443 (₨131,295) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)