Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01060 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,373 (₨129,595) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)