Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,039 (₨95,799) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €400 (38 minutes ago)