Cost of living comparison between Raipur, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,419 (₨133,597) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)