Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20107 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,565 (7,781 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)