Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18489 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,672 (14,455 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)