Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19484 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,113 (5,713 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)