Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17852 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,740 (9,745 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)