Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17409 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,800 (10,342 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)