Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18805 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,015 (5,397 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)