Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07680 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,410 (18,359 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)