Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07587 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,308 (17,235 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)