Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,881 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07696 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,308 (17,003 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)