Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07134 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,133 (29,892 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)