Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07035 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,264 (32,181 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)