Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,281 ($1,814) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)