Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)