Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03518 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (ARS $25,026) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)