Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04132 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,493 (ARS $36,130) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)