Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04581 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,761 (ARS $60,267) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)