Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09636 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,283 (Q13,316) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)