Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,324 (Q13,646) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)