Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09390 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,595 (Q27,640) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)