Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,954 (₨436,804) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)