Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,235 (₨183,561) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)