Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03470 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,664 (Mex$ 47,953) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)