Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49712 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,177 (NZ$10,414) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)