Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,643 (NZ$5,119) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)