Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,947 (NZ$9,802) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)