Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,094 (NZ$9,991) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)