Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,326 (NZ$10,527) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)