Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,556 (NZ$5,005) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)