Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05937 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,788 (R 30,112) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)