Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05143 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,823 (R 54,894) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)